Brie,Fig,and Pear Crostini
ThisBrie,Fig,and Pear Crostinichecks all the boxes: quick to prepare,seasonal,sweetandsavory,and has gooey,melty Brie cheese.Need I say more?🙂
The holidays are upon us.Who's feeling the crunch?For the first time in years,I'm not.I'm relaxed and actually looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.我们一直是感恩节的东道主，并决定今年放弃我们的职责，改为出城到我们最喜欢的食物城，betway连串过关New Orleans!我们会很容易地度过一些高质量的家庭时间，eat our weight in beignets,and catch mine and the boys first NFL game.Go Saints!!
We always,ALWAYS stay in town for Thanksgiving.And more times than not I host.For the most part I love it.I love to cook (obviously) and love having family in my home.但是，sometimes a girl needs a break.I'm so proud of myself for putting the guilt aside and telling my clan that I will NOT be cooking this year.Everyone was more than ok with it.In fact,I don't think anyone even cared.So yay me for realizing that a break is what I needed and following through to make it happen!我对此感到头晕。betway独赢
If you do happen to be hosting or sticking around locally for Thanksgiving,I've got the easiest and most delicious appetizer for you.Mini flatbreads,fig jam,brie cheese,seasonal pear,earthy rosemary,and a drizzle of local honey and crushed walnuts for texture.Yes,yes,yes,and YES!You could easily use apple instead of pear,crostini instead of the flatbread,and don't sweat it if you can't find fig jam.You could use apricot preserves or apple butter instead.These are so versatile and I'm telling you they won't last long.They are crazy yummy!!
So damn good.So easy to prepare.生活中你还需要什么？?
仅此而已。Have a great week!xo,Kelley
photos byKellie Hatcher/recipe by betway滚球Mountain Mama CooksPrint
An autumn inspired appetizer- sweet and savory- and delicious at your holiday gathering!!
- mini naan dippers (or any flat bread cut into bite-size pieces)
- fig jam
- brie cheese,sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- candied pecans (or your betway连串过关favorite nut)
- finely minced,fresh rosemary
- honey for drizzling (optional)
- Place naan dippers or cut up flat bread on a rimmed baking sheet.Toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread a teaspoon of fig jam (or spread) onto each piece of naan.Top with a slice of brie cheese,followed by a slice of pear.Return to oven and bake- betway独赢about 5-7 minutes- just until cheese is melty.
- Remove from oven and top with a tiny pinch of fresh rosemary,a sprinkle of chopped nuts,and a drizzle of honey.Serve immediately.
This recipe is super versatile.I don't give exact quantities as it's more of a"make it your own"kind of app.Assemble to your liking and watch your guests devour!!